Last updated: March 21, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://erling.yoga (the “Service”) operated by Erling.Yoga (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with your rights within the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment methods (s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true correct and complete. You expressly agree with Erling. Yoga is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the submission of false or inaccurate information.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties to facilitate the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons, including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons. You expressly agree with Erling. Yoga cannot accept any liability for loss or damage arising out of such cancellation.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Yoga retreats for residential and non-residential users.
1. A deposit option is available to secure your place on the retreat. Please note that this is a non-refundable deposit.
2. Payment in full is required four weeks before the start date of the retreat.
3. Regrettably, we cannot refund retreat payments that are cancelled within four weeks of the retreat’s start date. If the retreat is fully booked with a waiting list and we can secure a new booking to fill your place, we will offer a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within seven days after the retreat is completed.
4. In the unlikely event we have to cancel the retreat, and we will offer a full refund of the Retreat payment. Regrettably, we cannot be held liable for travel costs incurred. Please note it is a good idea to check at the time of Purchase that your travel tickets, if not used, are refundable.
5. Room allocation is at the retreat hosts discretion to suit the whole of the retreat.
6. Dietary requirements and allergies must be notified to us by email once the booking is confirmed; we will do our best to accommodate your needs where possible and will let you know if we need your help or advice.
Yoga B&B guests
1. Payment in full is made at the time of booking; 50% of this is your deposit.
2. For a full refund, cancellation must be made 14 days before the day and time of check-in (3 pm) by confirmed email. Regrettably, after this time, the deposit is non-refundable.
3. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14 full days before listing’s local check-in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check-in time.
4. If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
5. If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
6. In the unlikely event we have to cancel the booking, we will offer a full refund for your stay. Regrettably, we cannot be held liable for travel costs incurred. Please note it is a good idea to check at the time of Purchase that your travel tickets, if not used, are refundable.
7. If you have a serious complaint about your stay, you must notice it in writing within 24 hours of check-in. Or please talk to us, and we will do our best to resolve any issues so that you can enjoy your stay.
8. Dietary requirements and allergies must be notified to us by email once the booking is confirmed; we will do our best to accommodate your needs where possible and will let you know if we need your help or advice.
Our courses are sold in blocks of six weeks unless stated otherwise. This is because they take place over six consecutive weeks. Alternatively, if there is space in the class, and you want to pay weekly, then the single class ‘drop in’ rate is available. Regrettably, there are no refunds for classes missed or if you unexpectedly find that you can no longer attend those six weeks.
One to one tuition
1. One to one sessions need to be booked and paid for in advance.
2. Notice of cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made at least 24hrs before the booked appointment. Regretfully we cannot refund cancellations made within the 24hr period before the booked appointment.
Online Yoga tuition
- Online yoga run like in-person classes or workshops. Each session needs to be booked and paid for in advance.
- Online weekly classes courses are sold in blocks of six weeks unless stated otherwise. They take place over six consecutive weeks. Alternatively, if there is space in the class, and you want to pay weekly, then the single class ‘drop in’ rate is available. Regrettably, there are no refunds for classes missed or if you unexpectedly find that you can no longer attend those six weeks.
3. Notice of cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made at least 24hrs before the booked appointment. Regretfully we cannot refund cancellations made within the 24hr period before the booked appointment.
1. A deposit option is available to secure your place in the workshop. Please note that this is a non-refundable deposit.
2. Payment in full is required 14 days before the start date of the workshop.
3. Regrettably, we cannot refund payments that are cancelled within 14 days of the workshop’s start date. If the workshop is fully booked with a waiting list and we can secure a new booking to fill your place, we will offer a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within seven days after the workshop is completed.
4. In the unlikely event we have to cancel the workshop, and we will offer a full refund of the workshop payment. Regrettably, we cannot be held liable for travel costs incurred. Please note it is a good idea to check at the time of Purchase that your travel tickets, if not used, are refundable.
5. Dietary requirements and allergies must be notified to us by email once the booking is confirmed; we will do our best to accommodate your needs where possible and will let you know if we need your help or advice.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites. You expressly agree that any such offer of a Product or Service does not constitute a legal offer capable of attracting legal consequences.
We can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice. Section “Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies” is without prejudice to existing statutory rights.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us with accurate, complete, and current information at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. Furthermore, you must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity, or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You expressly agree that we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of any misrepresentations you make in this regard.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Erling. Yoga and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or Service without Erling’s prior written consent. Yoga.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Erling.Yoga.
Erling. Yoga has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any third-party websites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices. You further acknowledge and agree that Erling. Yoga shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or connected with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Erling. Yoga and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Erling. Yoga, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Erling. Yoga its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components, or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Without limiting the generality of the previous and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, under no circumstances will Erling. Yoga ever is liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Service, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by Erling. Yoga or any person for whom Erling. Yoga is responsible, and even if S Erling. Yoga has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
These Terms shall be governed and construed following the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, these Terms’ remaining provisions will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice before any new terms taking effect. However, what constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.